Little Ossies and Foundation Blog 2014

From Little Things Big Things Grow

How do you come to school?

| 2 Comments

This week in Little Ossies we have been talking about the mode of transport we use to get to school each day.  We started doing this on Wednesday as we were recording who came to school in different ways because it was National Ride2School Day.

On Wednesday we had people who came to school riding a bike, scooting on a scooter, walking down the street and riding in a car.  We then imagined other ways we could come to school.  We imagined coming to school in a rocket (via the moon of course!), riding a horse, flying in a plane or helicopter, crawling or swimming our way to school!

We made a special book about the way we travelled to school where we had to try and remember how we had come to school that morning and then imagine how we would have liked to have come to school.  We had people wanting to drive their own car, through to riding on a dragon!

Transport Boat Transport Car Transport Driving a Car Transport Helicopter or Boat Transport Horse Riding Transport Jetski Transport Riding a Dinosaur Transport Riding a Dragon Transport Swimming to school Transport SwimmingTransport Rocket

How do you think you will get to school next week?

1. I would like to come to school by twitching my nose and landing safely in my classroom! Then I could like to twitch my nose to go home again!

2. Great imagination LOS
    I’d like to come to school on a unicorn flying in the sky! 🙂